หน้าเว็บ

Monday, July 12, 2010

South Korea World Cup 2010!!


After South Korea lost Uruguguay in the last 16 teams, South Korea team's Coach, Huh Jung-Moo decided to step away from the National team. Cho Chung- yun, President of the Korean Football Association (KFA) said " There are many great coaches in Korea, and I believe any one of them who leads the squad will be successful." On the other hand, Cha Du-ri has signed two years contact with Celtic FC, Scottish club. I cheer for South Korea team and I had disappointed when Korea lost to Uruguay 2-1 that is sad. I had seen Cha Du- ri in the match with Nigeria and I think he is not that good anyway, so I'm kind of not impressing at him.


http://southkorea.worldcupblog.org/world-cup-2010/summer-movement.html

1 comment:

  1. OK - Good to see you starting your postings, Can you tell the other students to get posting....

    Score = 2

    ReplyDelete